Policies, Caveats, Provisos, etc.
- We go rain, snow or shine. If the roads are open, we go. Inclement weather often gives rise to the most dramatic photography. We do not offer refunds for inclement weather if the roads are open.
- While we will make every effort to put you on the shots you are looking for, the wildlife is, well, wild, and doesn’t always cooperate.
- We do not harass the wildlife for a shot…ever! Even if we are outside the posted minimum distances (100 yards for bears and wolves, 25 yards for everything else) we will not pursue the wildlife if it is moving away from us or behaving as though it is disturbed by our presence.
- You must follow our instructions and that of Grand Teton or Yellowstone personnel at all times.
- We will do our very best to ensure your safety, but things may happen beyond our control. We are not responsible for the actions of other people.
- Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks are at high altitude in the northern Rockies. It can snow any day of the year, but may reach 90 degrees in summer. Please plan accordingly and ask us if you have any questions about clothing. Stay hydrated. You may need hand warmers and sunscreen on the same day.
- While we welcome all skill and equipment levels, you will have a better experience if you know the functions of your camera.
- Our photo workshops are road-based. We will stay within 1/2 mile of the road. We are specifically forbidden from taking people to Hidden Falls.
- For single day workshop we request a 10% deposit at time of booking with the balance due on the day of the workshop. The 10% deposit is non-refundable within 30 days of the workshop date.
For multi-day workshops we request a 10% deposit at booking, 40% by 60 days from the start of the workshop and the remaining 50% by 30 days from the start of the workshop. The 10% deposit is non-refundable at 60 days from the start of the workshop. The 40% deposit is non-refundable at 45 days from the start of the workshop. The 50% balance is non-refundable at 30 days from the start of the workshop. Please purchase trip insurance.